You CAN change the beloved planet!
- The Beloved Planet: A website dedicated to hearing the gospel’s call to care for an injured world. See the orange box to the right; add your email address, and you’re done!
- Creation Care Champions: Equipping people to speak at churches, ministries, schools, and groups; sharing resources, strategies and prayers.
- A Rocha: Restoring and protecting forests and fields, streams and lakes and the people who live near them in 19 countries.
- Evangelical Environmental Network: Seeking to equip, inspire, disciple, and mobilize God’s people in their effort to care for God’s creation.
- Care of Creation: Missions-oriented, mobilizing the Church to respond to environmental challenges with and through the love of God.
- Restoring Eden: A movement of people who see a strong connection between our Christian spirituality and caretakers of creation.
- Young Evangelicals for Climate Action: Students & under-30’s taking action to overcome the climate crisis as part of Christian discipleship.
- Renewal: Students – Christ-centered and student-driven creation care network.
- How carbon-heavy is my diet? What you eat matters. Find out the carbon impacts of your diet choices.
- Meatless Monday: Passing on meat one day a week is like taking your car off the road for five weeks per year.
- Hungry for Change: A 5-day challenge consuming the type and quantity of food and drink that half the world’s population experience on a daily basis. From Trade as One.
- Local food: Average food travels 1,500 miles. 90% of fossil fuels for food goes for packaging, transporting and marketing. 97% of fruit and vegetable varieties have been replaced by only a few uniform varieties. You can help change this.
- Fair trade food: Change for Good – a simple, regular way to ensure that a portion of your normal spending on food is fair trade, delivered right to your door. From Trade as One.
- Greening my church: If America’s 370,000 houses of worship cut energy use by 20%, we would cut emissions equivalent to removing 480,000 cars. Find out how.
- Planting a church garden: Fresh food for those in need, fresh air for the young and old, relationships for the lonely, tender care for God’s good yet groaning creation. A Rocha shows us how.
- Nature care kids’ camp: Birds, mammals, plants, bugs, ponds, Bible, kids and fun. All from A Rocha.
- Creation care Bible studies: Eight excellent download studies from Evangelical Environmental Network.
- Missions – Eden Vigil: Environmental issues represent the greatest opportunity for evangelism and discipleship among the least-reached in our generation.
- Missions – Care of Creation: Environmental issues such as the condition of farmland, water quality, air quality and erosion affect people’s lives – and are crucial to the spread of the gospel.
- Better world shopper: We vote every single day with the purest form of power – money. With around $18,000 spent each year on goods and services, it’s like casting 18,000 votes every year for the kind of world you want to live in.
- Plastic bottles: 31 billion of them get used and pitched every year. But you have a choice.
- Earth-friendly packaging: 30% of consumer waste is packaging. Learn to minimize it.
- Ethical investing: Invest with integrity. No-load index fund that features only companies with positive Environmental, Social and Governance scores.
- Give: It’s easy to find partners on this site that contribute resources, advocate for the creation, and engage in conservation. Visit their sites, and invest in creation care!